Forms, Reports & PublicationsOther ResourcesContact Information
Domestic Marketing and Development
The Idaho State Department of Agriculture has several domestic marketing programs designed to support Idaho farmers, ranchers and food processors with local market development. The primary program is Idaho Preferred®. Idaho Preferred includes a comprehensive marketing strategy to connect producers with retailers, restaurants and schools throughout Idaho. Combined with an effective advertising and public relations campaign, an informative website and many special events and activities, the program has helped facilitate increased sales of local products locally.
In addition, the division supports Idaho farmers markets, agritourism, value-added specialty food processing and organic producers with a variety of educational and promotional programs.
- 2014 Idaho Preferred Annual Report
- Idaho Preferred had a great 2014, check out all of the activities in our Idaho Preferred Annual Report 2014
- Idaho Ag Statistics Reports
- Follow the Idaho Dairy Trail with our new brochure!
- Starting a Specialty Foods Business in Idaho - 2014 Edition
- Farmers Markets
- Idaho Farm & Ranch Recreation Directory
- Specialty Crops and Livestock
Business development services offered by the Marketing Division may include:
- Domestic Market Information
- "How To" Publications
- Trade or Consumer Directories
- Idaho Promotions
- Buyer Contacts
- Individual Consulting